Every year, campers leave Camp Challenge with a fresh love for God and a determination toward a renewed life in Him. This life-changing experience is made possible through the generous financial and volunteer support of churches and individuals like you.
Consider investing in a camper’s life in one of the following ways:
We have six college students that will work through the summer and we need a lot more! Come and join us this summer. Our counselors have as much or more fun than the campers!
Your recurring or special gift to the Camp Challenge general fund provides regular care and maintenance of the facility, ensuring campers get the most out of this well-maintained venue.
If you would prefer your donation be applied toward a specific project, here is a list of the most urgent needs:
- Completion of the Nurse/Admin building (cost: $5,000)
- Remodel dining hall kitchen (cost: TBD)
- Replace bathhouse (cost: TBD)
- Replace Cabin 5 (cost $12,000)
- Build a sidewalk between dining hall and retreat center (cost: $3000)
- Replace camp pick-up truck
Gather your small group, family, youth group and friends and make plans to spend a few hours enjoying a spring day and preparing Camp Challenge for a summer of fun! The Camp Challenge crew would welcome help in any of the following ways before camp begins in June. Contact us to schedule a work day that fits into your calendar:
- Rake leaves and pick up branches
- Repair broken windows
- Repair stone at campfire circle
- Stain wood on new building
- Move extra stone away from new building
- Repair concrete on basketball court
- Clean windows in dining hall
- Paint bathhouse
- Paint exterior of cabins
- Repair trail near Cabin 6
- Build new steps on Cabins 11, 12, 13, 14