• nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image nivo slider image

A week at Camp Challenge … an experience of a lifetime.

Outdoor excursions, crazy games and high energy worship services–make friends and learn about the great things God wants to do with your life.

Register today!

Facebooktwittermail

2018 SUMMER CAMP RECAP!

What an amazing summer! During June and July, over 150 staff and volunteers welcomed 584 campers during our 6 youth camp sessions—33% growth in attendance over the last 5 years! About 70% of our campers attend a Church of God or other partner church; the remaining 30% come from other churches and organizations or no home church. Through our scholarship fund, our generous donors and church partners were able to provide registration fee assistance to 47 campers who otherwise would not have been able to attend camp.

The 2018 theme was TOGETHER, based on Romans 12:5: “so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.” Our fantastic weekly program directors and staff and volunteer team helped our campers explore what it looks like to be the body of Christ using the examples given in Acts 2—learning, fellowshipping, eating, praying, meeting, sharing, giving, praising, and growing as one Church.

Although we love having fun and experiencing new things, our ultimate goal is for our campers to experience the life change possible through Jesus Christ. 95% of campers reported their relationship with God changed positively because of camp, and 114 campers made decisions to follow Jesus at camp. We are excitedly looking forward to how God may continue this work in 2019!

Facebooktwittermail

No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

Leave a comment